Please come and support us on our Heritage Open Days, 9th and 10th September in St Mary’s Church, Stansted, in support of the Churches Conservation Trust.
Open 12.30pm to 5pm on the 9th September (free entry)
Open 12.30pm to 6pm on the 10th September (free entry up until 4pm)
- Tea’s, Coffee and Cakes
- Photographic Competition open to all. Wining photo’s will be featured in our Christmas Calendar. Please bring your photo on the day.
- Treasure Hunt around the church
On the 10th September from 4pm to 6pm we are delighted to have the Blue Skies Big Band in the church, who will play a selection of swing music from the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s, including some well known tunes by Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Count Basie, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra and many others. Come and have a sing-along, a dance, or just listen to some great music, played by a full swing band ensemble. Tickets from:
- S Goldings Fruit & Veg, 6 Chappel Hill, Stansted. Tel. 01279 814270
- Simon Wilson, 07582 856689. Email: email@example.com
- Lynda Dale, 07716 099474. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org